Just like the other components, you need to install Kimport before using it.
- Have joomla 1.5.x installed.
- Login to joomla adminitration page as Super Administrator role user.
Installation: (3 Steps)
- Select install/uninstall from the main menu. If you can’t see the sub-menu on top, please confirm if you have an Super Admin role privilege.
- Select the com_kimport.zip on your local folder. Press “Upload File & Install” button.
- After a short while (com_kimport is small size), you can see the successful post-screen.
Now you can see “Kimport” sub-menu on the “Components” menu on top.